Thank you for completing your Business Registration Form. The final step required to participate on the SLP platform is to complete the Business Profile Development Form.
This Business Profile Development Form will ask you to build upon the basic information you provided in the Registration Form by asking you more detailed questions about your organization. If there are any questions that you do not understand, please consult the Business Profile Development Question Guide found in More Information.
Once you have completed your Business Profile Development, you will be able to able to create Terms of References (ToRs) and hire Service Providers for your projects.
Time Requirement: 20-40 min
We recommend you dedicate a minimum of 20 minutes to preparing your Business Profile. This process should be done as diligently as possible to improve the likelihood that you will be successfully matched with the best possible Service Provider for your projects.
Before starting your Business Profile, we recommend that you have all the pertinent information on hand. If you can answer the following questions, then you likely have all of the information that you need to complete the business profile on the SLP.
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of your organization’s operation?
- Do you know about your organization’s policies regarding social and environmental performance?
- Do you know whether your organization has been involved in disputes relating to land tenure, land rights, or land use? If so, so you know the status of those disputes?
- Do you have a clear knowledge of what your organization requires from the SLP?
- Do you have a knowledge of your organization’s previous work experience in your skills area?
- Do you have basic knowledge of your organization’s finances?
If you can answer all the above questions, then you are ready to start filling out your Business Profile Development Form!
If you do not have all of the pertinent information to complete your profile, you can logout of the SLP and return at a later stage.