Businesses Terms of Reference Guidance
Time Requirement: 45min-1.5hr
In order to fill out the Business Terms of Reference on the SLP, we recommend you dedicate a minimum of 45min. This process should be done as diligently as possible as it will directly affect your matching ability to match with the best possible Service Provider
Before starting the ToR, we recommend that you have the correct information on hand. This will ensure that you fill out your profile correctly and as efficiently as possible. The information the SLP recommends you have can be determined by answering the following questions:
• Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the project your organization wishes to do
• Do you have an in-depth knowledge of what expertise will be necessary
• Have you identified outcomes for the project
• Do you understand the associated risks attached to the project
• Do you have an expected timeline for the project
• Have you identified milestones within your workplan
• Do you know how much you are willing to spend on the project
If you are able to answer all the questions, then you are ready to start filling out your ToR form! In order to return to your ToR form please click back in your browser.
Note: If at any point you are not sure about a question, please consult the ToR Question Guide here.